Competition to the Ertiga

Hello fellow automobile enthusiasts! As mentioned in my previous post, the Maruti Ertiga has been launched with a killer price tag of Rs 5 Lakhs, up to almost Rs 8 Lakhs. What I find funny about this is not the car itself, but the comparisons it is currently being drawn up against.

Maruti has already mentioned on its website, that this is an LUV (Light Utility Vehicle).  It is a little difficult to compare an LUV with an MPV or an MUV for that matter, such as the current models of Toyota Innova and Mahindra Xylo. I completely agree that the comparison is undoubtedly an interesting proposition, but not until the Innova and the Xylo come out with their mini versions. As per speculations, a mini Xylo is expected to be launched sometime later this year.

 At the end of it, I feel that as a reader or enthusiast, I am entitled to a certain amount of suspense (lesser than earlier Ekta Kapoor serials!) That should not be killed. Please do share your valuable comments on this, my fellow interested readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The face behind MG Hector in India

Read about the latest MG Hector news

Pictures of the new Hyundai Venue