AN EXPERIENCE TO REMEMBER- AUTO EXPO 2010

I was staying at home, in Delhi,during January 2010, when the Auto Expo, the so-called Mecca of automotive exhibitions, happened at Pragati Maidan. Being the enthusiast that I am, this was an event surely not to be missed. It also so happened, that one of my old friends from school decided to visit home, after being in the US for a couple of years. I landed up there, on the pretext of being able to collect passes from a friend's friend. After talking to them on phone, trying to figure out their whereabouts, given the vastness of the arena, we got to the entry line.

Everyone was supposed to be carrying visiting cards. But as it turned out, since both of us were students, we did not. However, soon we realised that there were some others also with the same trouble. The smart ones amongst them were using fictitious visiting cards, and advised us to do the same. My friend also got the hint, as he remembered having been in the same situation previously.

As the time for entry drew nearer, my friend walked in confidently, but I was stopped. They asked me a few questions, wanted me to show another card to confirm the same, but then, as was meant to be, there were discrepancies. The gatekeeper looked at my pitiful, harmless face for a while, and then allowed me through. After joking around a bit, my friend and I started admiring beauties. I present before you a glimpse of what I saw:
























Comments

  1. India is a growing country for all kind of Industrial Machines, We are doing all kind of industrial application where Gears is our USP from passed 60 years. We are leading Gears Manufacturers in India, We are specialized in all type of Gears for almost all type of industrial application like industrial gears,marine gears,defence gears,power gears etc. There are so many Gears Manufacturers in all over India where We are supplying huge quantity gears in all over world from India.

    Gears India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The face behind MG Hector in India

Read about the latest MG Hector news

New Maruti WagonR- is it better than its predecessor?